Qnostics is a leading manufacturer of Third Party Quality Control solutions for Molecular Infectious Disease testing, supplying microbiology/virology laboratories, molecular diagnostic assay manufacturers, EQA providers, Pharmaceutical and CRO organisations for over a decade.
Designed to meet the demand of today’s molecular diagnostics laboratory and laboratories carrying out Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT), the Qnostics Molecular Infectious Disease range comprises hundreds of characterised viral, bacterial and fungal targets covering a wide range of Transplant Associated Diseases, Respiratory Infections, Blood Borne Viruses, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Gastrointestinal Diseases and Central Nervous System Diseases.
Qnostics Molecular Controls
The Qnostics range of complete molecular infectious disease control solutions can be used in the daily monitoring of assay performance, linearity assessment, assay evaluation, validation/verification of new assays and staff training. As whole pathogen controls, the range is designed to mimic the performance of patient samples and can be used to effectively monitor the entire testing process including extraction, amplification and detection.
- Q Controls – Independently manufactured, this range of positive run, whole pathogen, third party controls are designed to monitor the daily performance of a wide range molecular assays used in the detection of infectious diseases. These controls help in supporting a laboratory’s accreditation requirements in line with ISO 15189:2012.
- Analytical Q Panels – Designed to cover the dynamic range of an assay, Analytical Q Panels allow assessment of an assays linearity, LOD and LOQ. Each panel contains a minimum of five samples, including a negative, that span the dynamic range of the assay in a linear progression.
- Molecular Q Panels – Consisting of three levels (high, medium and low), Molecular Q Panels are intended to evaluate an assays analytical measuring range. Molecular Q Panels can also be used to support training of laboratory staff and in the development of molecular diagnostic assays.
- Evaluation Panels – Evaluation Panels cover a range of genotypes and may be used to evaluate assay characteristics, confirm performance claims and ultimately ensure the assay is fit for purpose. Evaluation Panels may also be used in the validation of molecular assays and development of new molecular diagnostic assays.
- QCMD Past Panels – Available for use in assay evaluation and staff training, EQA samples are available from past QCMD challenges.
- Custom Manufacture – Qnostics are specialists in the custom manufacture of quality control materials for use in the detection of infectious diseases using molecular based methods. Qnostics will work with you to develop a bespoke solution designed specifically to meet the individual and unique requirements of your lab.