Randox Quality Control are pleased to announce the launch of Acusera 24•7 Live Online Version 2.0.
Smarter, Faster & More Powerful Than Ever Before
Acusera 24•7 Live Online is an interlaboratory data management and peer group reporting package complementing our Acusera range of true third party controls. With the launch of version 2.0, the software is smarter and more efficient than ever before.
Acusera 24•7 is designed to help laboratories efficiently review QC data from all of their laboratory instruments on one central platform thereby allowing quick and easy identification of QC failures and emerging trends.
Unique access to peer group data updated instantly in real-time from our global network of laboratory participants, will speed up troubleshooting and help pinpoint the root cause of any QC failures by easily identifying if an issue is unique to your specific lab or if it is in fact a widespread problem.
Features & Benefits
Advanced Statistical Analysis
- Automatic calculation of Sigma score, %Bias, Uncertainty of Measurement and Total Error, enabling enhanced performance assessment.
- Reject or alert data based on QC multi-rules or user defined performance limits.
Fully Interactive Charts
- Quick and easy performance monitoring through the use of Levey-Jennings, Histogram and Performance Summary Charts.
- Add events and multiple data sets to a single chart for better identification of trends.
Automated Data Import
- Direct Connection to LIMS eliminates the need for manual data entry.
- Capable of bi-directional communication with LIMS.
Multiple Lab Management
- Real-time peer group updates allows comparison of results within your affiliated network or global peer data.